A.C.I.D
In order to download files that are being shared in this forum, You need to register to gain full access.

A.C.I.D Cool
A.C.I.D
In order to download files that are being shared in this forum, You need to register to gain full access.

A.C.I.D Cool
A.C.I.D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.C.I.D Forum: Where gamers share they're gaming knowledge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fix]Esbern Voice Bug.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.C.I.D
Admin
A.C.I.D

[Fix]Esbern Voice Bug. Empty
PostSubject: [Fix]Esbern Voice Bug.   [Fix]Esbern Voice Bug. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello Guys!,

This method will fix the bug in a quest called "A Cornered Rat". When you tried to talk to Esbern and answered that Delphine sent you which is "Remembering the 30th in Frostfall", Esbern will say "Come in or whatever it is" but the door is not opening at all! If you tried to TLC and talk to him, I'm sure he will ignore you.

You can use this "Easy and Instant" method if you are too lazy and want to skip the quest.
Open the console by pressing (` or ~) key, Then type the following:

- setstage mq202 180
- setstage mq203 280

If you really want to do the quest then, Download link below.
Exclamation Please read "Readme.txt" if you want to know how to use it.

- Note: "After doing the copy + paste thing." When you're back in-game and the door is still closed, Then try using "TLC" command by opening the console and try talking to him again. That should fix it! Cool

Download Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
File contains: Sound Folder, Readme.txt.
- Sound Folder contains 438 files.

----------
©️ 2013
Back to top Go down
https://boszacid.forumtl.com

[Fix]Esbern Voice Bug.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.C.I.D :: Game Lists - (To be updated) :: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-
Jump to: