A.C.I.D
In order to download files that are being shared in this forum, You need to register to gain full access.

A.C.I.D Cool
A.C.I.D
In order to download files that are being shared in this forum, You need to register to gain full access.

A.C.I.D Cool
A.C.I.D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.C.I.D Forum: Where gamers share they're gaming knowledge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyrim: House Buying Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.C.I.D
Admin
A.C.I.D

Skyrim: House Buying Guide Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim: House Buying Guide   Skyrim: House Buying Guide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Skyrim: House Buying Guide Sky1710

Tired of carrying all thank junk around, but can’t bare to sell it? Get yourself a house, and dump all your clutter into the chests there. Get a good night’s sleep, even leave your spouse to hang out and make you dinner. Furnish your house for cash, and own multiple mansions to show off your incredible opulence gained from raiding every dungeon in a 50-mile radius. Find where every house available for purchase in Skyrim can be found below, how much each costs, and what requirements need to be fulfilled.

Benefits of Home-Owning

• Owning a house comes with several benefits. You must be approved by the local Jarl of each major city, then a home can be purchased and decorated by the Steward.
• Each house includes non-respawning containers where items can be safely stored.
• Sleeping in a bed you own gives a temporary boost to your Health and Magicka.
• If married, your spouse will wait for you in your house.
• There is no limit to the amount of houses you can own.

Where to Buy Homes

Whiterun:

Cost: 5000 Gold
Purchase From: Proventus Avenicci, the Jarl’s Steward. Must complete the quest “Bleak Falls Barrow.”

Riften:

Cost: 8000 Gold
Purchase From: The Steward of Riften.

Markath:

Cost: 8000 Gold
Purchase From: The Steward of Markarth.

Windhelm:

Cost: 12000 Gold
Purchase From: The Steward of Windhelm, after completing quests for the Stormcloak Faction.

Solitude:

Cost: 25000 gold
Purchase From: The Steward of Solitude, only after completing a quest for the Jarl of Solitude.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some videos are missing, If you can provide one then don't forget to PM me. Please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----------
© 2013
Back to top Go down
https://boszacid.forumtl.com

Skyrim: House Buying Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.C.I.D :: Game Lists - (To be updated) :: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-
Jump to: